Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 31 July 2015

You're So Special...


Afternoon Friends, followers and callers by..

Well we have had a beautiful warm day today, sun has been shining since this morning!!! (Had the heating on yesterday) what is going on..LOL.... hope you are have a nice day too..


Thought I would do an everyday card today.. in my favourite colors, sorry if you are fed up of seeing "Bundled Sage" & "Spun Sugar" love them!!!!.





Stitched base card "Crea-Nest-Lies XXL Stitched Rectangles"..
On this Poppystamps "Stitched Main Street Tags"  Cut largest size then embossed with next size down, while both dies attached to the card, I inked with spun sugar between the dies.






Floral display: Memory Box  "English Rose Stem" /  Poppystamps. "Holiday Winterberries" & "Woodley Stem" placed inside "Stitched Annaleigh Tag decorations". same ink as before to color white card.




Floral corner I emboss with Poppystamps "Cottage Corner" coloured with inks..

To finish..Ribbon/Pearls /Stamp from my stash.


item used available from.. http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/


Poppystamps.
Stitched Main Street Tags. here
Stitched Annaleigh Tag decorations. here
Holiday Winterberries. here
Woodley Stem.   here
Cottage Corner.     here
Memory Box. English rose Stem.   here
Crea-nest-lies XXL Stitched Rectangles.  No 24. here
DI. Bundled Sage/Spun Sugar.  here 
Stash Stamp/ Pearls/ribbon.


Thank you for stopping by, hope you have a lovely weekend...Pam x




25 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Wow Pam stunning card again. Gorgeous layout and wonderful colours. You're so diligent
Hugs Petra

Jacee said...

So beautiful Pam, love the soft and gentle feel to your lovely creation, stunning work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Olga Direktorenko said...

This is an amazing card! Love how you combined the dies! Now I need those big stitched rectangles... :)

Unknown said...

Wow beautiful,I'm loving these delicate dies xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
another stunningly beautiful card today.
I could never get tired of Spun Sugar, and Bundles Sage together as they look so fab.
Wonderful dies used in a superb way.
Love it.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Wendy L said...

Pam this is stunning again, so pastely and delicate, xxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, I love these colours too, pastels always look elegant and magical to me. I love everything about this card, the die-cuts are fabulous.
We had sunshine here to, yippeeeeeeee, I was able to get all my cleaning done and washing dried on the line and even my front garden done, I am complaining now though, even after a long soak my back is aching like mad hahaha.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

I will never tire of seeing such gorgeous colours together!
Your card is stunning, such a beautiful design and gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty i never tire of this gorgeous colour combo a delightful card so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Pam....Beautiful card....Stunning colours and dies together....Joolsx

Nataliascraft said...

The colours are so beautiful, gorgeous card x

Trish said...

Another amazing card Pam,just so beautiful!

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Pam.

aussie aNNie said...

and a special card Pam, LOVE this .xxx
{aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Never tire of seeing anything on your wonderful cards, they are always amazing as is this one.
Lydia
X

Stamps and Paper said...

Such and pretty and delicate card Pam....absolutely gorgeous

Anne

Littlelamb said...

Another beautiful card. I like those colours and use them a lot. Thank you for sharing.

Linda Simpson said...

No body creates cards with die cuts the way you do Pam! This is Stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Margaret corgi owner said...

Another beautiful card so very lovely
Margaret corgi owner

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Pam, absolutely gorgeous, the dies are wonderful and it's a brilliant design, I love the colour pallet, Kate x

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Pam! Love the colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

loz said...

Gorgeous card Pam and I Love those dies you have used..Loz

Sandy said...

Your card is gorgeous - takes my breath away!!
sandy xx

Trish said...

Another beauty

Jeanne J. said...

Pam I could stare at this for days! Wow! Absolutely stunning! Every time I look I see a new detail! Love how you made that little pocket!