Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 19 January 2017

Card with A Stand.



Good afternoon friends, followers and visitors.. Horrible miserable dark day here today..roll on Spring!!! 

Something a little different today.. 

Card With  A Stand.
Precious Marieke..   Oysterstamps    Card ..   Stand




Finished Circle card 5.1/2"..




 Find It Trading Precious Marieke Seasonal Flowers Die Flower FrameFind It Trading Precious Marieke Seasonal Flowers Die Card Stand
this die measure 4"                                   this is 4.1/2"  in height.



Stand cut with white adhered to Lilac and cut around by had with scissors..On the reverse I die cut another stand in white and adhered the back..to give this stability..coloured as below.



I have used white card to cut this die,  adhered to Lilac card and cut around the outside shape with scissors.. 
Wink Of Stella Orange Pen to colour and using a permanent fine black  pen added to dots to the Lilac.. Flowers look like a Pansy  to me...
Next this circle I adhered to Lilac and 6" White card cut with Sue Wilson "Noble Pierced Circles".

Thank you for stopping by will be back on Saturday..Pam x

Items used available from  http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/ 

Precious Marieke.
Seasonal Flowers frame PM 10082.  here
Seasonal Flowers Frame. PM 10083.   here

Wink Of stella Orange Pen.
Sue Wilson. Noble Pierced Circles.
Old Elusive Images "Birthday Words.

30 comments:

Donna said...

I have 'peeked', Pam :)
Lovely design. Does it fold flat for posting?

cuilliesocks said...

This is so pretty Pam, beautiful dies and I love how you've added colours to them,Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Pam, love the gorgeous dies and how you have added the colour.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Babs said...

Oh Pam this is absolutely stunning, I just love those dies..

Hugs Babs x

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Pam fabulouscircle card with the lovely flower die. I like the color scheme too.
Hugs Petra

ursula said...

Very very pretty Pam, I have one of these stands so must bring it out into the light of day and use it again....luv Ursula xx

Liz said...

This is just beautiful, Pam. I love the design and splash of colour is perfect. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Well, how do you like that!? You know you're going to have to send a stand with every card you make, because they all really need to be on display. This one is so cute, looking like a plate in a plate stand. I love it!!

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam your card is stunning and that stand is amazing. The dies are out of this world. I do love visiting your blog for inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

loz said...

Gorgeous card and I love the stand die Pam..Loz

Wendy said...

Stunning card Pam, love those dies!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Donna Ellis said...

This is so lovely, that I ordered the card stand before leaving a comment on your blog! LOL Such a delicate, sunny, beautiful creation, Pam! Your black detailing is so perfectly applied! It's wonderful in every way. Thank you, sweet friend, for always inspiring me, and for your kind friendship. hugs, de

Anonymous said...

so stunning!
Elma

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

Stunning card Pam the dies are wonderful xxx

Abfabdesigns said...

Think I have fallen in love with this stand now ,thanks Pam xxx

Betty McAlister said...

Very pretty card Pam. X

aussie aNNie said...

A very pretty combination here Pam, love the stand and card.xx{aNNie}

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Pam and love how you've decorated the stand as well

Anne

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
A very pretty card, love the stand too.
Lydia
X

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Pam. Thank you for sharing. I have a die for a similar stand so must try this.

Janice said...

What a fabulous way to display your gorgeous card Pam, I love the circle dies.
Janice x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, Gorgeous !! I love the circle card and I love love love the stand, what a brilliant idea for displaying your card, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Pam Gorgeous card and stand....brought sunshine to a cold chilly day here...Joolsx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Pam, the piercing sets the whole card off and such a pretty flower die. xxxxx

Carole Pollard said...

What a beautiful design love the matchng stand its all fabulouus love and hugs Carole x

Pamellia said...

What a gorgeous card Pam! I love the pop of colour with the little flowers, so pretty. I am blown away with your matching card stand, holy wowzers! What a brilliant set, for sure to stay on display wherever it may go!!

It has been dark and miserable here for weeks. We had such a lovely December with perfect temperatures and lots of beautiful snow, then it warmed up and the world is rainy and brown and quite icky! Let's hope we both get better weather soon.

happy weekend, sending hugs :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So gorgeous. I love how you even decorated the holder. Lovely set of dies.

Sandra said...

Wow Pam,
Love this card, you inspired me to make a Hexagonal card last week, now I fancy doing one of these, loving the burst of colour on those pretty flowers!
Thanks for brightening my day,
Hugs
Sandra
xxxxxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
another really gorgeous card, and what a very stunning card and stand.
I love the dies you have used, and the wonderful design it's so pretty and very perfectly made too.
Must remember those dies.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So pretty Pam, loving the card and stand. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx